The objectives of the Department of Preschool Education are to:
- Develop and promote the Sciences of Education by means of exemplary teaching, training and research;
- Provide graduates with the opportunity to develop skills necessary for an academic and/or professional career;
- Contribute to the improvement of education in general and meet the increasing demands of the educational services;
- Contribute to debates and solutions regarding current educational issues.
The objectives of this program of study are to:
- Enhance students’ critical thinking, the quest for knowledge and democratic behaviour.
- Foster the spirit of team work, interdisciplinary partnerships and multicultural coexistence among students.
- Contribute to students’ professional development in order to provide high quality educational services to preschool children.